Current Job Openings
Maryland Paving, Inc. is a leading producer of asphalt paving products and recycled products. Serving the Baltimore region’s paving contractors since 1964. At Maryland Paving, employees are our most important asset. The dedication of each employee is why we are award winning leaders in our industry. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, a safe working environment and the opportunity to grow your career with a stable and proud company.
Quality Pavement Repair Laborer
The QPR Laborer will provide support to QPR production, by performing tasks that involve filling bags with QPR product, lifting 50 pound QPR bags, and stacking QPR finished product on pallet. This position reports to our Asphalt Plant in Finksburg, MD.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
- Fill bags with QPR product from auger, then send down the production line to seal bags.
- Flatten/level out sealed bag to prep for stacking pattern on pallet.
- Move 50 pound bag to stack final QPR product on pallet according to organized stack pattern.
- Use forklift to move QPR product pallets.
- Shrink wrap QPR product pallets to prepare for shipment.
- Material handling and storage.
- Willingly attend and support Manager during morning huddles and toolbox talks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Please visit www.graynson.com for current job openings with our sister company Gray & Son, Inc.
Maryland Paving Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
In personal applications are accepted Mon – Fri, 8 am – 4 pm. M., 430 W. Padonia Road, Timonium, MD. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 410-771-4031. When submitting your resume please identify what position you are applying for.