Maintaining high standards. Ensuring a safe culture.
At Maryland Paving, nothing is more important that ensuring the personal health and safety of our greatest resource … our employees. We believe that all injuries and work-related illnesses can be prevented, and we’re dedicated to accomplishing our work in the safest possible manner. Toward this goal, we:
- Give precedence, when necessary, to the prevention of occupationally-induced injuries and illnesses over operating productivity.
- Provide to the greatest degree possible all mechanical and physical facilities required for the personal safety and health of our employees.
- Ensure that our safety program complies with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Expect that providing a safe work environment is every employee’s responsibility. In fact, working safely is a condition of employment at Maryland Paving.
- Employ a team approach to safety, with all levels of the organization working together toward identifying, evaluating and eliminating any hazards facing our employees.
With “zero incidents” our ultimate objective at Maryland Paving, rest assured that we maintain the highest standards so that our employees return home safely … every day.